Assistant Scheduling Officer
We provide public transport services in Hong Kong and now sincerely invite applications for the above position.
- Prepare timetables, bus and crew duty schedules
- Review schedules, identify scopes of improvement and make recommendations on provision of bus services
- Site visit to collect schedule opinions from front-line staff
- Coordinate and supervise data collection and produce relevant reports
- Handle customer complaints and suggestions relating to timetables
- Degree holder preferably in Transportation / Logistics / Business administration
- Level 5 or above in Mathematics of the HKDSE
- 1-2 years of working experience
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Quality conscious, ability to pay attention to details, especially on numerical data
- Knowledge and experience in Visual Basic & MS Access programming are preferred
- Occasional outdoor duties which may fall/outside normal working hours
Applications, with detailed qualifications, employment history, present and expected salary, and contact information, should be sent to the Human Resources Manager, 5/F., No. 8 Chong Fu Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong. Applications can also be e-mailed to email@example.com
Applicants not contacted within 2 months from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all qualified applications. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and used for recruitment related purpose only.
All applications will be kept for a maximum period of 9 months after the completion of recruitment process.