Senior Community Education Officer (2 years contract)
The Foundation currently invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the above vacancy.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the Ocean Park Conservation Foundation, Hong Kong's community iconic education programmes, and supporting the Foundation's conservation effort, including but not limited to collaboration with corporates, universities and other stakeholders. He/she will also support the educational activities and other organizational works, such as, fundraising campaigns.
- Degree in Ecology, Biology, Education, Communication or other related disciplines
- With at least 3 years' related work experience in which 1 year in supervisory role, preferably in NGOs
- Experience in school programmes / public talks / eco-tour / organizing carnival with strong facilitation skills is preferred
- Good PC skills with graphic design ability will be an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Community Education Officer
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk > job opening > Full time / Long-term
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.