Senior Development Manager (2 years contract)
The Foundation currently invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the above vacancy.
The incumbent is responsible for promoting the Ocean Park Conservation Foundation Hong Kong's mission and vision to develop and implement fundraising strategies and action plans, as well as to recruit and retain donors and sponsors. He/she is also responsible to build the Foundation's brand and awareness by maintaining media relationship and effective communication channels to general public. In addition, he/she will lead the fundraising and communication team to achieve the set fundraising target, and manage "OPCF club membership" to attract regular members and donations.
- Degree in Marketing / Communication or related disciplines
- At least 10 years' experience in sales and marketing or public relation, of which 5 years' in managerial level, preferably with fundraising experience in charity organization
- With passion in wildlife conservation
- Outgoing and positive attitude for cold calling and closing deal
- Understands and follows environmental protection rules and regulations
- Able to work outdoor, weekends and during Public Holidays
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk > job opening > Full time / Long-term
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.