Community Development Manager
The Child Development Centre is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Lead and manage its Community Development Team in providing community stakeholders and supporters with an excellent engagement experience.
- Maintaining and expanding fundraising sources.
- Organizing annual fundraising and community events.
- Monitor and analyze the progress of relevant projects including preparing regular reports.
- Work in a multi-faceted NGO.
- Degree or above in a related discipline, preferably Marketing, Public Relations, or Fundraising.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Cantonese.
- 5 years' experience in fundraising, public relations, marketing or grant-writing.
- Strong computer literacy skills (Word, Excel, Database Management).
- A good team player, pleasant, willing to learn and with a strong sense of responsibility.
- The drive to initiate opportunities for community engagement.
- Experience in early years' education or special needs is an advantage.
Working Location : North Point
Please submit your application letter and full resume with availability, current and expected salary directly to email@example.com . Please quote the post you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Candidates not invited for an interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunity employer. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used only for employment-related purposes.