The Child Development Centre is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Work in a multi-faceted NGO to support the Community Development Team.
- Communicating CDC's services, brand and mission to its service users and stakeholders.
- Handling all with volunteer issues.
- Support for the execution of media communications.
- Diploma or above in a related discipline and 2 years' experience in journalism, communications or marketing.
- The ability to generate and connect through both online and offline media channels.
- The skills to review and edit the content of various communication materials including the Annual Report, newsletters, articles and flyers.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English and Cantonese.
- Strong computer literacy skills (Word, Excel, Database Management).
- Strong problem solving skills, a willingness to learn, flexibility and be a good team player.
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Mailchimp etc.) (preferred).
- Experience in an early-years education or a special needs setting is an advantage.
- Good team player with a strong sense of responsibility and self-initiative.
Working Location : North Point
Please submit your application letter and full resume with availability, current and expected salary directly to email@example.com . Please quote the post you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Candidates not invited for an interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunity employer. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used only for employment-related purposes.