Supervisory Coach (Programme Development & Coach Training)
Under the auspices of the SPORTS FEDERATION & OLYMPIC COMMITTEE OF HONG KONG, CHINA, the SF&OC Sports Legacy Company Limited help both student and athletes who either are planning to retire or retired to pursue their dreams in sports. We are now looking for the right candidate to fill up of the post of Supervisory Coach (Programme Development & Coach Training) on contract basis, which is renewable subject to the prevailing conditions.
The SC(PD) will mainly be responsible to :
- assist seniors to supervise the coaching team, enhance the coaching team's strengths and ensure the service standard and efficiency;
- design, generate and update the programme contents and ensure the quality;
- formulate the activities for school programmes and corporate projects including (i) Educational games, (ii) Sports experience and specific sports training, (iii) Fitness test and fitness training, (iv) Children's physical fitness interest class and (v) Sharing in sports day and school assembly;
- formulate analysis report of physical fitness test and offer recommendations for schools;
- update and revise the "Physical Fitness Assessment System" and provide suggestions to renew the patent rights; and
- complete other tasks assigned by the company.
Applicants should have :
- a recognized university degree in physical education; with research experience in higher educational institutes is preferred;
- at least 3 years of coaching experience and at least 2 years of experience in managing a coaching team, with experience in sports science and professional athletes training is preferred;
- at least 2 years of teaching experience in physical education in school, with experience in school administration is preferred;
- experience of corporate projects in sports and fitness industry;
- strong team spirit and enthusiasm on teaching;
- good written and communication skills in both Chinese and English; and
- first aid certificate is preferred.
All short-listed applicants will be invited to attend a written test. Successful candidate will be offered the post at a salary subject to his background and work experience on condition that the chosen candidate should pass the sexual conviction record check and the record check of violations of sports prohibition regulations.
Successful candidate will be appointed on contract basis with monthly basic salary during the period of contract upon satisfactory completion of the contract. Fringe benefits include MPF, medical, paid leave and employee's insurance.
Interested parties should send full resume with current and expected salary to the Hon. Treasurer, Sports Federation & Olympic Committee of Hong Kong, China, 2/F, Olympic House, 1 Stadium Path, So Kon Po, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong on or before 15 October 2021. Please mark [Ref. SC(PD)] on the envelope.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data Policies. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks after the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.