Assistant Project Officer
- To promote local agricultural development;
- To assist farmers to acquire organic certification;
- To undertake field inspection of organic farms and compile reports;
- To assist Project Officer to carry out researches on Sustainable Agricultural Scheme;
- To liaise with various organizations on the promotion and marketing of organic produce.
- Tertiary qualifications in Agriculture, Ecology, Biology or related discipline are highly regarded;
- Preferably has 1-2 years working experience in related field;
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese & English and Good PC knowledge in MS Office;
- Physically fit for outdoor work and willing to visit rural communities;
- Have passion for local agriculture development.
Location of Work : Sheung Shui and Cheung Sha Wan
Salary : HK$13,000 - $15,000 per month
Deadline : 19-5-2021
How to Apply :
Interested candidates, please send your resume to Executive Manager, The Federation of Vegetable Marketing Co-operative Societies, Ltd. 3/F., Cheung Sha Wan Wholesale Vegetable Market, 757 Lai Chi Kok Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information collected here will only be used for recruitment purpose.