Project Editor / Editor (ELT)
Founded in 1924, Popular Holdings Limited is a multi-faceted conglomerate with businesses in a wide-ranging number of sectors, such as Publishing, Education & Training, Distribution & Purchasing, e-Learning, Property Development and Retail. To cope with our business growth, we are now seeking for individual of high caliber to join us and we have the above vacancy.
Educational Publishing House
Pan Lloyds Publishers Ltd
- Coordinate projects, edit scripts, prepare artwork briefs, proofread editorial works and liaise with authors or freelancers to ensure quality and time delivery
- Degree holder or above, major in English, Translation, Education or related disciplines
- 2 years or above experience in editorial or with relevant teaching or tutorial experience is an advantage
- Strong English language skills and computer knowledge
- Familiar with local primary or secondary curriculum, market trend and development of teaching products
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Editor
Interested parties please apply with full resume stating present and expected salary to email@example.com or WhatsApp : 9248 4998 for enquiries.
For further company information, please visit the following websites :
Personal data provided by job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and will be used solely for employment related purpose.