Jockey Club CADENZA Hub (JCCH) is a self-financial organization to provide one-stop, diversified and integrated health services with our multidisciplinary team comprising experienced professionals from various specialties. We provide day care service for people with dementia, and a wide spectrum of wellness, lifestyle modification, health promotion & maintenance programmes and more.
We are now seeking for a high caliber to join our team.
- Promote primary healthcare service and form community health network with relevant organizations and doctors
- Identify the needs of our members, facilitate their development of healthy lifestyle and management of chronic disease
- Perform nursing duties at Day Care Centre when necessary
- Valid practicing certificate (RN) issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Experience in public health education and qualification in Gerontology preferred
- Minimum 5 years' related work experience, energetic, self-motivated, committed, good communication skills
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to the Senior Manager, Jockey Club CADENZA Hub, Wing A&B, G/F, Shin Lun House, Fu Shin Estate, Tai Po, NT or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24 January 2020. (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field)
Information provided by the applicant will be kept confidential and only used for recruitment purposes related posts.