Service Promotion Officer
Jockey Club CADENZA Hub (JCCH) is a self-financial organization to provide one-stop, diversified and integrated health services with our multidisciplinary team comprising experienced professionals from various specialties. We provide day care service for people with dementia, and a wide spectrum of wellness, lifestyle modification, health promotion & maintenance programmes and more.
We are now seeking for a high caliber to join our team.
- Assist in organizing and executing projects and events with a view to promoting primary healthcare services of the Hub
- Media relationship building and brand management support
- Provide editorial service to communication materials
- Support the daily operations and programme activities of the Hub
- Degree holder, preferably in public relations, communications, journalism, translation, marketing, English / Chinese Language or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, NGO working experience is an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese & English (with level 4 or above in HKDSE)
- Internet savvy, preferably with knowledge & skills in social media administration and digital content development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint, knowledge of Photoshop and AI is a plus
- Proactive, good creativity, resourceful, strong time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with outgoing personality, excellent interpersonal skills, discreet and a team player
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to the Senior Manager, Jockey Club CADENZA Hub, Wing A&B, G/F, Shin Lun House, Fu Shin Estate, Tai Po, NT or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24 January 2020. (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field)
Information provided by the applicant will be kept confidential and only used for recruitment purposes related posts.