- University graduate in Radiography or relevant disciplines
- Holder of Certificate of Registration Part II or above (Category D) with valid practicing certificate issued by the Radiographer Board of Hong Kong
- Possess two years of relevant experience in hospitals or health check centres
- Experience in operating CT / Mammogram / Ultrasound is highly preferred
- For those with less experience, coaching in CT/Mammogram will be provided
- Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese (Both Cantonese & Mandarin)
Working Hours :
※ 40 hours work per week
※ Fixed rest days on Sunday and Public Holidays.
※ No night shift is required
Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume, current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Administration Department by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Miss Mak at 3971 8230 for an interview arrangement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information collected will be kept strictly confidential and for recruitment-related purpose only.