We URGENTLY invite applications for the above vacancy.
- Liaise with government departments and local, mainland and foreign trade associations
- Organise conferences, seminars and networking functions
- Organise overseas trade missions
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years relevant experience in event planning, public affairs, or government and international relations
- Good command of English and Chinese (including Putonghua), knowledge of a third language an advantage. Effective report writing and communication skills in Chinese and English
- Proficiency in computers. Knowledge in Photoshop and other multimedia applications an advantage
- Strong planning and organising skills to handle multiple tasks with deadlines
(Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Executive Officer)
※ Applicants may be invited to attend a written test
※ Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
※ A wide range of benefits will be offered
Candidates should submit his/her application together with full resume in both Chinese and English, salary expected by post to :
The Chinese General Chamber of Commerce
4/F, 24 Connaught Road Central, HK
Information provided will be treated in strict confidential and only be used for recruitment purposes.