The Pathways Foundation is a registered non-profit charitable organization established in 2001. Our mission is to provide intervention programmes in small group settings to students with specific learning difficulties from kindergartens to secondary schools, and support families and schools.
Job Requirements :
- Diploma or Certificate in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in the IT or education field
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows and Windows Server
- Knowledge in computer hardware and software installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Google G-Suite and Facebook
Job Duties :
- Maintain Pathways IT infrastructure and monitor performance
- Perform hardware & software installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Maintain Pathways' software systems including Firewalls, servers, switches, routers, webcams, printers, network, telephone, etc
- Initiate the purchase, renewal and update of IT digital equipment and software licences
- Assist in design and printing tasks such as posters, brochures or leaflets
- Assist in the logistics of Pathways' activities including various courses and seminars
Our recruitment is an ongoing exercise.
Please write or email us, enclosed with CV where applicable to Ms Macy Yiu (Associate Director), The Pathways Foundation, 1/F, Island Centre, 470 Reclamation Street, Mongkok, Kowloon.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.