Deputy Principal / Assistant Principal (Student Development)
Lam Tai Fai College is an EMI secondary school founded in 2004 under the DSS. The College aims to contribute to the wholesome personal growth and intellectual development of youths through a comprehensive, challenging and demanding mix of academic, aesthetic and physical endeavours. It aspires to provide all round education through an innovative and comprehensive curriculum with special emphasis on Art and Fashion Design, Sports Education, Innovation and Technology, Health Education and Chinese Culture Education.
We are looking for a Deputy Principal / Assistant Principal with the following qualifications and experiences :
Ref : DPAP-01-2425
- A Master's Degree holder with a Post-graduate Diploma in Education
- Previous school leadership experience in the capacity as a Vice Principal (Student Development), Discipline Master / Guidance Master / Activities Master or equivalent preferred
- Lead and supervise the Discipline Team, Guidance Team, Moral and Civic Education Team, Learning Support Team and Activities Team to achieve students' whole-person growth and all-round development
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Proficient in Putonghua an advantage
- Fulfilled the Basic Law and National Security Law Test (BLNST) requirement
Interested parties should write an application letter in both Chinese and English, download and complete the application form from http://www.ltfc.edu.hk and send it with a full resume to 25 Ngan Shing Street, Shatin on or before 2 March 2024. Please write the reference number for the post at the bottom right corner of the envelope in strict confidentiality.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.