Accounting Officer (Accounts Department)
Ref. No.: ACCT/AO
Job Responsibilities :
- Handle full set of accounts, including daily accounting, month-end process
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements, management and project reports to service units, funders to comply the statutory requirements
- Handle and coordinate for reporting requirement of Lotteries Fund and other funded projects
- Assist in monitoring and reviewing program audit of various funding, liaise with external auditors, government and funders
- Work closely and independently with service units, vendors and external parties to follow up and resolve accounting issues
- Handle and assist any ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related disciplines or above
- 4 years or above solid experience in full set accounting; priority given to experience in audit
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially in Excel and Word, and Chinese word processing
- Experience with Flex System will be an advantage
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese
- Strong problem solving, analytical and leadership skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, detail-oriented, and team work oriented
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Accounting Officer
This employment is under contract term.
有意者請附履歷並註明要求待遇電郵至 email@example.com 或郵寄到九龍窩打老道 54 號行政部收(信封面必須註明申請職位名稱 / 編號，合則約見)。
網址 : http://www.yang.org.hk
Interested parties may send CV and preferred remuneration with reference number to HR / Administration Department, 2/F, 54 Waterloo Road, Yau Ma Tei or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Website : http://www.yang.org.hk
All personal information provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes exclusively. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. Applicants not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept for a maximum period of 6 months.