Human Resources Manager
- Provide high efficiency and competent HR support to the Management and various service units
- Oversee full spectrum of HR functions including manpower planning, recruitment, compensation & benefit, training & development, employee relations and general HR practices
- Review, formulate and execute various HR related policies and procedures to ensure full compliance with statutory requirements
- Handle all insurance and claim reimbursement in relation to staff injury and compensation
- Carryout coordination work with service units of the Agency and outside organizations / government offices in HR-related matters
- Promote healthy functional activities and attend staff meetings to enhance staff coherence and staff relations with the Agency
- Supervise and monitor staff of the department to ensure optimal efficiency and effectiveness of HR services
- Take up adhoc projects as assigned by Superintendent
- Degree holder with over 6 years' relevant experience in sizable organization or NGO, minimum 3 years in a supervisory position
- Experience in subvented Home or healthcare settings would be an advantage
- Be familiar with HRIS operations and license requirements of elderly services
- Good knowledge of Employment Ordinance & related rules and regulations
- Self-motivated, strong team spirit & able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Good command of both written & spoken English & Chinese
- Computer literacy
Attractive fringe benefits and remuneration will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your CV with current and expected salary by mail to Superintendent, Chi Lin Care and Attention Home, 5 Chi Lin Drive, Diamond Hill, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com . Those who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only.