Senior Manager (Rehabilitation)
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a pioneer in rehabilitation dedicated to providing holistic and personalized services to empower persons with disabilities, chronic illnesses or challenges of aging to lead fulfilling lives, and to advocate for an inclusive society. We are a non-governmental organization receiving subvention from government and funds from private donors and other sources. We invite people with the heart and passion to join us in realizing our social mission.
Ref : SM(R)_RD_FEB24
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop departmental strategies and outcome-driven development plans in alignment with the corporate strategic direction
- Oversee the operations team in service implementation and lead development of new initiatives for service excellence and sustainability
- Participate in project teams related to corporate development
- Committee and stakeholder's communication and engagement
- Bachelor's degree or above in Social Work or related discipline in Rehabilitation Science
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience, experience in serving individuals with disabilities and chronic illnesses would be an advantage
- Strong planning, managerial, project management, and community networking skills
- Excellent team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in written and oral English and Chinese
Work Location : Lam Tin
We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights, and values, and what they bring to the workplace. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome.
Interested parties please visit https://form.jotform.com/240309184476459 and send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary via our career page.
The information provided will be used for recruitment and other employment related purposes.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer