Senior Manager (Chinese Medicine Clinic) (M1-SENIORM-CMC)
Chinese Medicine Clinic cum Training and Research Centre (Kwun Tong District) is a tripartite collaborated centre involving CFSC, HA & CUHK. We are looking for a high calibre person to join our team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Health Services Management or related disciplines;
- English language (Syllabus B) and Chinese language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE, or equivalent;
- At least 7 years' post-graduate working experience, preferably in the medical service industry, at least 4 years of experience in management of which 2 years should be in clinical administration and personnel management;
- Ability to organise work in a busy working environment, meet all reporting requirement and deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with stakeholders;
- Have vision and foresight in developing multi-disciplinary primary health care services;
- Good command of written and spoken English, written Chinese and fluent Cantonese.
Job Duties :
- Oversee the Chinese Medicine Clinic operations and handle matters relating to staffing, financing, policymaking, medical facilities, and service standard;
- Maintain regulatory compliance and quality performance as required by the funder and/or health authorities;
- Monitor and review execution of special services and/or core service programs;
- Handle data analysis and prepare various reports to the top management;
- Deliver appropriate training program for staff;
- Coordinate with collaborating partners on the Chinese Medicine service development;
- Develop good rapport with patients, stakeholders, medical professionals, internal and external parties; and
- Perform any other duties (in the capacity as Clinic Senior Manager) assigned by supervisor(s) from time to time.
Working Hours :
- 44 hours per week and on shift when necessary
Working Location : Ngau Tau Kok
Benefits include marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, sick leave, compassion leave, family leave, medical insurance, personal accident insurance, medical service discounts, MPF employer voluntary contribution up to 10%.
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.