Service Coordinator (Day Crèches)
Established in 1926, Hong Kong Society for the Protection of Children (HKSPC) now operates 28 services units with about 700 employees, providing care, education and development support to approximately 3,000 children daily. HKSPC is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of our children. All applicants must be willing to undergo sexual conviction record check, background checks and child safeguarding screening.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop the capacities of units-in-charge and ensure the delivery of assigned service to comply with related regulations and professional standards, according to funding bodies, including SWD, EDB, Lotteries' Fund, etc.
- Review and upgrade quality of services in Day Crèches to meet the needs of children and parents according to Society's strategies and plans.
- Assist in reviewing and monitoring the implementation of service policies and procedures in Day Crèches.
- Keep track of service and professional development of day crèche services and bring in new ideas, innovation and resources to achieve service efficiency, effectiveness and sustainability.
- Handle correspondence and enquiries on service operation, service marketing and liaison with government departments and related stakeholders etc.
Incumbent Requirements :
- A recognized Degree or above in Early Childhood Education or Social Work.
- At least 5 years of managerial experiences, preferably in services for infants and toddlers.
- Excellent leadership, staff management, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Have strategic thinking and good planning, organising and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Staff Benefits :
- Attractive Remuneration and Promotional Prospect
- Medical insurance (Out-Patient & In-Patient)
- Training Subsidy, Marriage & Newborn Gifts
- Marriage Leave, Family Leave, Bonus Leave, Study Leave, Retirement Leave
- Care for Staff Health & Wellness & Variety of Staff Activities
Please submit application with covering letter, full resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about our organization, please view our website at http://www.hkspc.org
All information provided will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.