Environmental Protection Officer (M3-OFFICERM-SKGS)
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
- A Degree or above holder with at least 2 years of working experience;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE;
- Sound knowledge on local environmental issues, especially in waste reduction, is preferred;
- Experience in project coordination, marketing, social media management and organizing public education events;
- Good presentation skills;
- Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator would be an advantage;
- Candidates with lower academic qualification or less experience will be considered for a post at a lower rank.
Job Duties :
- Plan and implement promotional and environmental educational activities related to waste reduction and recycling;
- Engage and liaise with stakeholders to facilitate the implementation of waste reduction or green events;
- Coordinate the promotion and administration for green events;
- Supervise the frontline staff assigned;
- Perform other tasks pertaining to the work as assigned.
Working Hours : 45 hours per week including weekends
Working Location : Tseung Kwan O
Benefits include annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, sick leave, compassion leave, family leave, medical insurance, personal accident insurance, medical service discounts, MPF employer voluntary contribution up to 10%.
有意者請在申請信內註明申請職位及有關代號，並列出期望之薪酬及可到職日期，附簡歷及聯絡電話，寄九龍觀塘翠屏道 3 號 10 樓或電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org 人力資源部收。
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
所有不獲聘請之面試記錄及有關文件於保存半年後 (面試日起計) 全部銷毀。另所有不獲面試之職位申請信於保存三個月後 (收信日起計) 全部銷毀。
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.