Contract Administration Manager
Ref : HQ-ADM/240202-240216
Major Duties :
- To manage a wide variety of administration functions including but not limited to workplace health and safety, access control, central procurement of office supplies, housekeeping, telecommunications, facilities management, and company car maintenance, etc.
- To provide secretarial support to the Board of Directors in corporate governance work, such as preparing meeting minutes, correspondences, coordination and submission of documents to government departments or external bodies.
- To regularly review and streamline the administration policies / operational procedures
- To handle claims and annual renewal of insurance policies
- To maintain time attendance system (Clock-in system) and filing system (DMS)
- To assist in preparing Annual Report, funding and subvention applications, annual procurement budget
- To organize and coordinate fund-raising activities of the Association
- To be responsible for handling monetary donations and in-kind donations given to the Association
- To handle ad-hoc project and assignment when required
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business Administration, Management, Communication, Translation, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experience working for executives
- Possesses good interpersonal skills, planning and organization skills
- Able to work independently, multi-tasking, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Fluent written and spoken Chinese and English
- Relevant experience in NGO or executive secretary will be an advantage
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Working Hours : 44 hours per week (5-day work week)
Working Location : North Point
Interested persons please send application letter with full resume, stating salary expected, to Administration and Development Director at Unit 1402, The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups Building, 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16th February 2024.
Successful applicant will be required to conduct Sexual Conviction Record Check.
All personal information will be kept confidential and will only be used for recruitment purpose.