Vice Principal, School Development & Student Affairs (Effective From 1 Sep 2024)
W F Joseph Lee Primary School (WFJLPS) was established by Wofoo Foundation in 2002 with a mission to nourish students with both good moral character and academic excellence. We educate students to understand and embrace life with perseverance, integrity, commitment and responsibility, as well as to appreciate life with respect and care to attain whole-person development.
To meet the needs of continuous development, W F Joseph Lee Primary School is in search of dedicated professionals to provide timely, professional and comprehensive support to school.
- Assist the Principal and work collaboratively with internal / external specialists to plan for whole school pastoral care and student support including Integrated Education, Character Building, Student Guidance, etc.
- Assist the Principal to manage the school development team, including Student Services, Education Administration, National Security Education, Teachers' Professional Development, Partnership & Community Development, etc.
- Assist the Principal to conduct whole school curriculum planning
- Work closely with the Principal in managing the School or any ad hoc tasks
- Minimum 3 years' relevant working experience as a Primary School Master / Mistress (PSM)
- Proven track record of strong managerial and leadership skills
- Language teachers should have attained LPAT or equivalent qualifications
- Committed to the School's ethos and mission
- Strong communication skills in English & Chinese
- Attain a pass result in the Basic Law and National Security Law Test
Interested parties may apply with resume, stating expected salary and availability, to the Human Resources Department by email to email@example.com and mark the applied position with subject (if any) as the email title. The application deadline is 21 February 2024.
Our Website : http://www.wfjlps.edu.hk
Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WFJLPS
The successful candidates will be required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment-related purpose only.