Director (Vocational Rehabilitation Services)
Ref : CA/DVRS/MP
Job Requirements :
- Degree holder in Social Science or related disciplines;
- Min 8 years' relevant experience with at least 5 years in supervisory position in vocational rehabilitation service;
- Familiar with handling government subvention and funding applications;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese;
- Good leadership and communication skills, with strong analytical and problem solving abilities;
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint an advantage.
Job Responsibilities :
- To take charge of planning and delivery of vocational rehabilitation services for people with disabilities;
- To oversee the management of the respective service units and to conduct service evaluation for quality service;
- To provide assistance to support appeals, public education campaigns and events;
- To attend meetings and community functions on behalf of the agency as and when needed.
Interested candidates please apply with covering letter and full resume including salary expected to the Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Society for the Blind, 248 Nam Cheong Street, Shamshuipo, Kowloon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 2778 8517. Please mark reference no. on the envelope.
All information provided will be kept in strictly confidential and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants not invited for interview within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be destroyed within 3 months.