Registered Nurse (0.6 Full-time Equivalent) (Cardiac Rehabilitation Programme)
Founded in 1887, we are a non-governmental organization committed to the development and provision of quality holistic health care service to the community of Hong Kong. Our current services include elderly service, chaplaincy ministry, outreaching rehabilitation service, an institute promoting holistic health and holistic care, and cancer survivorship care project, etc. We have a staff team of about 250 members, and we are now looking for high-calibre persons to join our Nethersole Outreaching Rehabilitation Mission (NORM), which is under the management of our wholly-owned subsidiary, the Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Social Service Limited.
Salary Range : HK$20,436 to HK$32,883
- Provide cardiac rehabilitation assessment, supervision and education in hospital and community settings;
- Assist cardiologist(s) and/or medical doctor(s) in patient recruitment and supervising patients on drug compliance;
- Arrange medical appointments and referrals;
- Conduct educational talks/training to patients and/or care-givers;
- Support patients via phone and assist in activities of self-help groups; and
- Assist in services development and service-related administration.
- Have a Certificate of Registration (Part I) and a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong;
- At least 5 years of RN working experience, with relevant experience in cardiac rehabilitation and electrocardiogram interpretation;
- Have experience in community services and conducting educational programmes would be an advantage;
- Distinct attributes and abilities: analytical and logical thinking, problem solving, organizational power, attention to details, interpersonal and communication / liaison skills, work independence and a good team player;
- High command of written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Empathy and commitment to patient care.
Interested parties please send application with detailed resume and expected salary to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, Central Administration Office, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Charity Foundation, Room J/7/29, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Hospital, 11 Chuen On Road, Tai Po, New Territories on or before 8 February 2024 (Thursday), under confidential cover. Please mark on envelope the post of the job applied for.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.