Registered Nurse (P2-RN-IA(HT))
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Registered Nurse (Nursing Council of Hong Kong) with valid practising certificate;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE;
- 2 years or above experience as Registered Nurse, experience in community elderly care is preferred;
- Experience in health service promotion and implementation of community service will be an advantage;
- Strong ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with volunteers, clients and partners.
Job Duties :
- To plan, implement and monitor Heat Project for elderly including training sessions / workshop, outreach activities and home modification activities;
- Oversee and assess the needs of all registered cases and formulate cases' health intervention / home modification plans;
- Provide intervention to strengthen the knowledge and skills in preventing Heat-related diseases in the community;
- Supervise volunteers in providing quality health programmes of the Heat Project;
- Develop health education materials, training materials and guideline;
- Co-work with clients and academics in progress and outcome documentation and evaluation.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Working Location : Kwun Tong
Benefits include annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, sick leave, compassion leave, family leave, medical insurance, personal accident insurance, medical service discounts, MPF employer voluntary contribution up to 10%.
有意者請在申請信內註明申請職位及有關代號，並列出期望之薪酬及可到職日期，附簡歷及聯絡電話，寄九龍觀塘翠屏道 3 號 10 樓或電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org 人力資源部收。
所有不獲聘請之面試記錄及有關文件於保存半年後 (面試日起計) 全部銷毀。另所有不獲面試之職位申請信於保存三個月後 (收信日起計) 全部銷毀。
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.