Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization.
- A University Degree in Social Work and registered under Social Workers Registration Ordinance;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE;
- 3-5 years' relevant post-qualification experience as Social Worker and 2 years of experience in project management role is preferred;
- Competent in community project management, including meeting project output by the deadlines, cost control and strong communication skills with management, academics / health professionals and stakeholders is highly preferred.
Job Duties :
- Oversee the implementation of the Heat Project for elderly including case management, execution of workshops, outreach activities and community engagement activities;
- Oversees the progress and impact made by the Project to ensure deliverables are met within timelines;
- Supervise the team in managing registered cases' profile, home assessment data, home modification activities, and follow up on cases compliance and commitment to intervention activities;
- Develop intervention guidelines to strengthen the knowledge and skills in preventing Heat-related diseases in the community;
- Develop community partnership & mobilize resources to respond to the needs of the target users.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Working Location : Kwun Tong
Benefits include annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, sick leave, compassion leave, family leave, medical insurance, personal accident insurance, medical service discounts, MPF employer voluntary contribution up to 10%.
有意者請在申請信內註明申請職位及有關代號，並列出期望之薪酬及可到職日期，附簡歷及聯絡電話，寄九龍觀塘翠屏道 3 號 10 樓或電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org 人力資源部收。
所有不獲聘請之面試記錄及有關文件於保存半年後 (面試日起計) 全部銷毀。另所有不獲面試之職位申請信於保存三個月後 (收信日起計) 全部銷毀。
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.