Pharmacist II (Contract) (Sheung Shui)
Established in 1920, Hong Kong Young Women's Christian Association (a company limited by guarantee) (HKYWCA), as a women's organisation with the longest history, has evolved into a leading social service organisation with a wide spectrum of services catering to the needs of people from all walks of life. The services offered focus on women and family, youth development, elderly and education. Currently, it has over 100 service units and projects strategically located in Hong Kong and the service attendance at HKYWCA exceeds 3 million annually. For more information about HKYWCA, please visit https://www.ywca.org.hk
We invite qualified candidates to apply for the above position.
Ref : 1752_CPND
- Provide pharmacist service such as dispensing of prescriptions, counselling and medication management services
- Advise and dispense medication for managing minor ailments
- Provide health promotion and education including health talks, patient empowerment programme and outreach
- Supervise pharmacy students and dispenser
- Registered with Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Hong Kong with a valid practicing certificate
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office
- Enthusiastic, proactive and a good team player
- Fresh graduates are welcome
We offer Paid Holiday (Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Maternity Leave / Paternity Leave, Training Leave), Training Subsidy, Medical Insurance and Subsidy, MPF Employer's Voluntary Contribution, Staff Discount etc.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and all personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We are an equal opportunities employer