Executive Officer (Residential Services)
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,300 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,700 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 37,500 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR , we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : RS-EO
- To provide support in a wide range of executive functions including departmental administration, general administrative support, regulatory compliance, complaints management, and system / project planning;
- To be responsible for coordinating tendering exercise and fund applications;
- To monitor updating of asset register;
- To establish and review various records, statistics, reports and documentations;
- To assist service implementation of residential services; and
- To coordinate with other NGOs of the facilities maintenance of the premises.
- To supervise and lead a team of administrative and supportive staff members, including hiring, training and conduct performance appraisal; and
- To be responsible for developing and managing budgets, monitoring expenses and ensure efficient utilization of resources.
- To collaborate with different services / departments and community partners in support development of service; and
- To perform ad hoc assignments and other related duties as assigned by supervisor(s) or management.
- Degree holder in any discipline;
- Knowledge and experience in office administration, human resources management, project management, external liaison;
- High language proficiency in written and verbal English and Chinese;
- Good computer literacy of common software applications;
- 5-10 years NGOs working experience is an advantage, understand the job nature of rehabilitation services; and
- Work independently with minimum supervision
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.