Research and Administrative Assistant (ABCP-JC eClinic)
Since 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association, with a team of over 1,300 staff members, operates more than 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 16,700 people in recovery with mental illness (PIR) and their families, as well as provide mental health education to 37,500 general public annually. As a result of our passionate belief in social inclusion and self-reliance for PIR , we have established different social enterprises with over 20 projects operating currently promoted the well-being message under the brand "330", which in Cantonese carries the homophonous meaning "body, mind and spirit" - the balance of which we all strive to attain.
For more information, please visit http://www.nlpra.org.hk
Ref : ABCP-JCEC-RAA
- To provide full spectrum administrative and operational support to the project;
- To assist on the service evaluation, research project, including conducting intake interview, set up research database;
- To assist in writing up research and service report / presentations, preparing events;
- To assist in developing or translating or adapting psychological intervention protocols;
- To assist in service reports and presentations, and performing editing and translation work; and
- To perform ad hoc assignments and other related duties as assigned by supervisor(s).
- Degree or above, preferably in Psychology or Health Science;
- Proficient in statistical analysis and use of statistical software;
- Attention to details, self-motivated and be able to work independently and in a team;
- Be able to work under pressure and deal with high volume and spectrum of work;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department by post at New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon, or by fax at 3552 5398, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by applicants will strictly be used for recruitment purpose.
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.