Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical Department
Matilda International Hospital is a not-for-profit private hospital situated at the world-renowned destination, Victoria Peak, of Hong Kong Island. We offer a wide range of healthcare services supported by knowledgeable and caring professional teams with technologically advanced resources.
Being Empathetic, innovative, inspirational, proactive and professional - candidates who share our common goal of providing personalised health and wellness services to our patients are most welcome to join :
Ref No.: MSD-RNMS-0056-MGP-20230919
Job descriptions :
- Accountable to Department Manager/ Senior Nurse/ Ward In-charge
- Support smooth running of clinical services and ensure good patient care at a team in a mixed ward
- Provide total patient care and safety work for maintaining safe practice
- Provide health care education to patients and their relatives
- Follow hospital and ward guidelines and policies
- Perform duties as assigned by supervisors
- 40 hours per week (12.5 hours' shift)
- Registered with the Hong Kong Nursing Council and the holder of a valid practicing certificate
- Experience in ward setting
- Experience in Paediatric & Special Care Baby Unit or Endoscopy is a definite advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a busy multi-disciplinary environment
- Commitment to quality standard in patient care and customer service
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Matilda International Hospital, 41 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak, Hong Kong or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the Ref. No. in your email application.
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose.
Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.