Registered Physiotherapist II (Full time)
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a pioneer in rehabilitation dedicated to providing holistic and personalized services to empower persons with disabilities, chronic illnesses or challenges of aging to lead fulfilling lives, and to advocate for an inclusive society. We are a non-governmental organization receiving subvention from government and funds from private donors and other sources. We invite people with the heart and passion to join us in realizing our social mission.
Ref : PT II_CTY_SEP23
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide day rehabilitation service, neuro-outpatient service and community rehabilitation service to users
- Work with a team of health care professionals on outreaching services on need basis
- Have a Certificate of Registration and a valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Physiotherapists Board
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Stroke case management experience is preferred
We offer :
- Master Pay Scale (MPS) commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience, allowance for PT II
- 5-day work with 44 hours per week
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Family Care Leave
- Marriage Leave
Work Location : Lam Tin
We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights, and values, and what they bring to the workplace. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome.
Interested parties please scan the "QR code" and send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary via our career page.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer
The information provided will be used for recruitment and other employment related purposes.