Part-time Clinical Psychologist P1-0.2CP-CP
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization. Applications are invited for the post of
- Master Degree Holder in Clinical Psychology from a Hong Kong University or equivalent;
- Eligible for membership of professional body for Clinical Psychologists;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE;
- Proficiency in English & Chinese;
- Able to work independently and collaborate well with colleagues of other disciplines including social workers.
Job Duties :
- To provide diagnostic and intellectual assessments;
- To provide psychological treatment to service users mainly in our family and youth services;
- To participate in research, training and public education pertinent to family and youth services.
Working Hours : 2 sessions per week and work on shift when necessary
Working Location : Kwun Tong.
Benefits include marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, sick leave, compassion leave, family leave, medical insurance, personal accident insurance, medical service discounts, MPF employer voluntary contribution up to 10%.
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
All personal data of unsuccessful candidates would be destroyed after 6 months of interview and after 3 months of receiving applications for those without interview.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.