Special School School Executive Officer
To assist in supervising and coordinating school administrative matters, for example :
- To assist the SMC / IMC to put in place a proper internal control mechanism for personnel and financial management;
- To support the operation of the SMC / IMC (such as communicating with school managers and relevant parties, preparing documents for meetings, drafting minutes of meetings, assisting in election and registration of school managers, coordinating school-based, joint school or school sponsoring body-based training for school managers, and seeking legal advice based on school operational needs);
- To assist in the executive functions of financial resource management (such as procurement of goods and services, handling school trading operations, acceptance of donations, budgeting and financial control, accounting and maintenance of records)
- To assist in the human resource management (such as staff appointment, regrading, promotion and acting appointment, termination of employment, leave arrangement and salary assessment);
- To assist in reviewing school-based mechanisms, internal administrative arrangements and requirements (such as handling of school complaints, crisis management, parent education, maintenance of school premises and safety issues);and
- To assistant in handling of routine school administrative matters;
- Understanding of the Christian faith, values and ethos of The Salvation Army;
- A recognized Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience in administration work, preferably with 2 years in the education sector;
- Familiar with Education Regulations and the relevant guidance;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills:
- Good computer skills and knowledge of PC software.
Date of assumption of duty : Anytime
Interested candidates, please send full resume on or before 4th October 2023 by email to email@example.com or by mail to :
The Salvation Army Shek Wu School
Area 8, Jockey Club Road, Sheung Shui, N.T.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.