Dental Surgery Assistant
REF : A3/DSA/TCDC/MIP
Roles and responsibilities :
- Assist the Dental Officers in the treatment of patients;
- sterilize and supply dental materials;
- assist in delivering dental health seminars; and
- undertake other related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should have / be :
- 5 subjects at Grade E or above in HKCEE including English Language (Syl. B) and Chinese Language or equivalent;
- able to speak fluent Cantonese; and
- preferably :
(i) a Certificate of Proficiency in Dental Surgery Assistant issued by the Prince Philip Dental Hospital; or
(ii) a pass in the probationary examination for Dental Surgery Assistants run by the Department of Health or the former Medical and Health Department or equivalent.
- Location: Sheung Wan
- Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results/qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.
Compensation & employment terms :
Currently at $18,965 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 5).
The salary is subject to downward/upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships.
Please send your resume or a completed application form <F601> to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 4 October 2023. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. In accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy, personal data provided by the applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not invited to attend an interview within 3 months after the deadline may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER