The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation is a pioneer in rehabilitation dedicated to providing holistic and personalized services to empower persons with disabilities, chronic illnesses or challenges of aging to lead fulfilling lives, and to advocate for an inclusive society. We are a non-governmental organization receiving subvention from government and funds from private donors and other sources. We invite people with the heart and passion to join our senior management team, to develop with us strategies for services excellence and expansion to prepare for our Headquarters redevelopment to be completed within a few years.
Ref : DIR_RD_SEP23
The Director (Rehabilitation) assumes primary responsibilities for service developments arising from international and local trends, service needs, clients' needs, and major capital developments. He or she also provides leadership and supervision to operations and services, including government subvented and self-financing service.
Key Responsibilities :
- Participate in the formulation of strategies to ensure long-term sustainability and successes of services of the HKSR;
- Lead and provide direction to multidisciplinary teams and management to strive for service excellence;
- Monitor and measure outcomes and impacts with a view to achieving long term, sustainable results;
- Oversee and monitor effectiveness and efficiency of services operations to meet performance targets;
- Plan and deploy resources effectively to meet the vision, mission, and values of the HKSR, with prime considerations given to budgetary control and continuous service improvement;
- Support Committees and manage stakeholders, both internal and external to leverage resources and opportunities.
- Degree holder or above in healthcare therapies, social work, or other disciplines alike ;
- At least 10 years' management experience in which over 5 years in the senior management level;
- Preferably with relevant experiences in Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs);
- Strong leadership, managerial and communication skills;
- Strong planning, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Proactive and innovative;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights, and values, and what they bring to the workplace. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome.
Interested parties please scan the QR code and send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary via our career page on or before 2 October 2023.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer
The information provided will be used for recruitment and other employment related purposes.