Controller (Education Services)
We are looking for a candidate of high caliber to fill the above position.
Job Ref : ES/C(ES)230903/230913
Reporting to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer, the Controller (Education Services) serves as the Head of the Division of Education Services. He/She is responsible for providing leadership in strategic planning, service development, and establishing strong links with relevant government departments, the public and private sectors, academia and other professional bodies. The appointee will oversee all aspects of the education services, administration, financial management and human resources.
The Controller (Education Services) is a senior staff member and plays an integral role in the management of our organization. He/She will be responsible for :
- promoting and improving the image of Yan Oi Tong's educational services to stakeholders and the general public.
- identifying community needs and planning and developing Yan Oi Tong's educational services accordingly.
- developing the educational services and supervising the operation of pre-primary education units.
- providing support services to the principals and senior staff of primary and secondary schools of Yan Oi Tong.
- coordinating and implementing established educational programmes and projects including nurseries, kindergartens, primary schools, secondary schools and "The Hong Kong Polytechnic University Yan Oi Tong Au Suet Ming Child Development Centre" in Tuen Mun, Tsuen Wan, Sham Shui Po, Tai Po, Tsim Sha Tsui, Tin Shui Wai, Tseung Kwan O and other Hong Kong regions, providing diverse educational services from children to adolescence.
- Bachelor degree holder in an education-related field. An advanced degree would be desirable.
- Preferably hold a certification for principalship.
- A minimum of 15 years' educational administrative experience, including at least 6 years at a managerial level.
- Prior work experience in an NGO and/or government / public service as well as experience in fund-raising and setting up self-financed services is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-minded with good business acumen, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Closing Date of Application : 24 September 2023
Interested parties please send full resume with latest and expected salaries to the Human Resources Department, 7/F., Yan Oi Tong Jockey Club Community and Sports Centre, 18 Kai Man Path, Tuen Mun, N.T. or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates not notified within three months should consider their applications unsuccessful.
The Information will be treated strictly confidential and collected for recruitment and consideration of the application and for purposes relating to appointment.