Assistant Manager - Community Resilience (Education and Publicity)
Key Responsibilities :
- Support the Manager to develop service plan and proposals on community resilience education and publicity events, including market analysis and publicity plans to enhance knowledge and skills amongst the general public, as well as the high risk groups on the scope of community resilience.
- Coordinate promotional materials production for community resilience events.
- Coordinate and handle logistics with internal and external parties, involved in the event management, graphic designers, advertising / PR / digital marketing agencies, contractors, printing houses and media, etc.
- Establish and maintain network of partnership with community organizations and government departments.
- Supervise subordinate and volunteers to execute the work plans according to timeline.
- Degree holder in any discipline, preferably in Marketing (Event Management).
- A minimum of two years of related work experience, with sound experience in community work, event and project management and volunteer management.
- Knowledge in social media marketing and public education.
- Service-oriented with good interpersonal, networking and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, good team leader, independent, well organized and attentive to details.
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Knowledge in design and audio-visual computer software is an advantage.
Fringe Benefits :
Fringe benefits including generous annual leave, marriage leave, compassionate leave, caring leave, medical and dental benefits (including dependents), Employer MPF voluntary contribution, and a discretionary incentive payment (where applicable) will be offered to the right candidates.
Contract Period : 1 year
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to the Head of Human Resources Development, 9/F, Hong Kong Red Cross Headquarters, 19 Hoi Ting Road, West Kowloon, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com on or before 24 September 2023.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to a period of 6 months.