Pok Oi Hospital - Yuen Long Community Pharmacy
POH is planning to set up a Community Pharmacy (CP) (社區藥房) in Yuen Long town centre for delivery of program-based pharmacy services which include :
- medication counselling and management services to patients with chronic diseases
- health advice for disease prevention to residents with minor ailments
- promotion of health and medication literacy to the general public at large
- support to academia in training student Pharmacists
- Plan, propose and implement on the setting up of a CP in Yuen Long District
- Acquire all relevant licenses for operation
- Liaise with pharmaceutical parties relevant to provisions required for service commencement
- Propose, list and procure all drugs and medical-related products to be dispensed and sale in the CP
- Work with HKU in setting up the IT platform for data capture
- Compile standard operating procedures and guidelines complying with all legal requirements for operation, including but not limited to the management and storage of drugs and medical-related products procured under the Pharmacy
- Oversee the daily operation of the CP after service commencement including staff supervision, service provision, drug management, financial management, data management & reporting and training of student Pharmacists
- Postgraduate Master's degree or above in health-related discipline
- Registered Pharmacist with valid practicing certificate in Hong Kong
- With at least 5 years' work experience in patient care setting; preferably in community pharmacy in private market or non-government organizations
- Good planning and management skills for community services development with a good network in the pharmaceutical field
- Competent in both English and Cantonese; communicable in Mandarin is an advantage
- Submission of a commissioning plan will be required if applicant is selected for interview
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20 September 2023.
For more details, please visit our website http://www.pokoi.org.hk
All personal data collected from applicants will be used for employment-related purpose only.
The Board is an equal opportunity employer.