IT Technical Support
Wholly owned by Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council Limited
Post Code : AS-(IT)
- Provide hardware and software installation, configuration, upgrade, and maintenance.
- Perform routine system monitoring and checking for servers, networks, firewalls and backup.
- Liaise with vendor and support team on resolving system and network issues.
- Troubleshooting of PC, printer, mobile device, network, application issues, etc.
- Prepare and provide the technical documentation, User Manual and User training.
- Monitor and check the IT asset inventory.
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Diploma or above in Computer Science or a related discipline, with MCSE / CCNA is preferred.
- 2 years of experience working in a help-desk and technical support.
- Knowledge of Windows Server, MS Office365, Google Workspace etc.
- Energetic, self-motivated, teamwork, dynamic, and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for Assistant Technical Support.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Working hours : 44 hours of work per week
Salary : Depends on qualification and experience
Interested parties may apply with resume and expected salary to ADM-HR at Rm 301, H.K.S.K.H. Lady MacLehose Centre, 22 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung or firstname.lastname@example.org , please indicate the post title and code on the envelope / email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and all personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.