Principal (HM I)
To Serve from 1st September 2024
The Selection Committee is looking for an experienced educator with the following core attributes :
- Vision and values consistent with those of the School and the School Sponsoring Body
- Well understanding of the trends in education and curriculum in Hong Kong
- Expertise and ability in school administration and development
An applicant should have the following minimum requirements :
- At least 5 years of experience in school administration at PSM or higher level
- Preferably has completed the Certification for Principalship
- Strong leadership skills and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
Applicants please submit a letter of application with full CV and a statement outlining aspirations and plans for the future development of the School and addressed to : The Chairman, Principal Selection Committee, Chan Sui Ki (La Salle) Primary School, 22 Sheung Shing Street, Homantin, Kowloon or email to : email@example.com
Applications must be received by 4:00 p.m. on 20th October, 2023.
Applicants shortlisted for an interview will be notified by 10th November, 2023.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in strict confidence.