Co-Parenting Social Workers for Specialized Co-parenting Support Centre (Hong Kong) (Contract)
The first NGO specializing in marital services urgently invites applications for the above post.
- Provide counselling, groups and programs for parents and children of separation and divorce families;
- Supervised Child Contact & Exchange;
- Organize educational programs, outreaching activities, community networking for promoting co-parenting to the general public;
- Work 44 hours per week; weekend shift duty is required.
Entry Requirements :
- RSW of Social Work Degree holder, with 3 years working experiences with family and children and relevant experiences in co-parenting, crisis intervention or parenting education is preferred;
- Passionate about serving children and parents of divorce families;
- Good command of Chinese and English and proficiency in Putonghua will be an asset.
Interested persons should apply with resume stating expected salary and post to the Executive Director, at Room 101, 1/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong, by email : email@example.com or by fax : 2526 3376. Deadline for application: 15 September 2023.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.