Radiographer I / Radiographer II
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan is the private non-profit Christian hospital with international accreditation, has been serving its community since 1964. Our new 470 bed hospital building features an award-winning design, significantly more space and a comfortable, hotel-style environment. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated qualified personnel for the above position(s).
- Bachelor Degree / Professional Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent
- Holder of Certificate of Registration Part I / Part II or above (Category D) with valid practicing certificate issued by the Radiographer Board of Hong Kong
- Holder of valid Irradiating Apparatus License issued by the Radiation Board of Hong Kong
- Experience in Radiology / CT / MRI / Mammography
- Experience as Radiographer in a hospital setting is preferred
- At least 10 years' relevant CT or MRI experience, of which at least 5 years at supervisory position for Radiographer I
- Speak and write fluent English and Chinese (Both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Shift duty is required
Equal employment opportunities apply to all applicants.
Please submit your resume, and your salary expectations, to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan, 199 Tsuen King Circuit, Tsuen Wan, N.T. or by fax 2275 6426 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
All information received will remain confidential and will be destroyed after 6 months.