Principal of HKUGA Primary School
Join us in shaping the future of education!
HKUGA Education Foundation, which is dedicated to promoting quality education in Hong Kong and preparing our students for an ever-evolving world, is now inviting applications for the position of Principal of HKUGA Primary School under the Direct Subsidy Scheme.
Effective 1st September, 2024
Key Expectations and Requirements :
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership and personal qualities;
- Possess proven record in senior management and teaching experience in primary school;
- Share the vision and educational philosophy of our Foundation (The Four Cornerstones);
- Stay abreast of emerging educational development and commit to continuous professional development with a growth mindset;
- Demonstrate a long-term commitment to cultivating a new generation of visionary, responsible and excellence-driven individuals;
- Engage in the seamless 'through-train' school undertakings in collaboration with HKUGA College; and
- Meet Education Bureau's requirements for appointment as a primary school principal.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with full resume, names of two referees, and a personal statement (in both Chinese and English) of educational philosophy and vision to the Executive Director of HKUGA Education Foundation at 9 Nam Fung Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong on or before 13 October 2023.
The personal data collected will be used strictly for the purpose of this recruitment.