St. Paul'S Co-Educational College Primary School
As a Direct Subsidy Scheme (DSS) school, SPCCPS enjoys flexible allocation of funding and resources. These allow the school to recruit additional teachers to increase pedagogical effectiveness, provide diverse student programmes, reduce class size and reduce student-teacher ratio. SPCCPS offers an attractive remuneration package including staff medical scheme, school-based promotion system and professional development opportunities for high-calibre applicants who are passionate about teaching.
We are inviting applications to fill the above post.
Non-teaching Staff (Middle of August 2023)
- Perform School server administration, network support, CCTV system, eClass System, Moodle System, School Campus TV, asset Management, daily technical support and update school website, etc.
- Management in the use of computer hardware, software and network equipment including stock keeping and procurement; installation and configuration.
- DSE Graduate or related discipline in Information Technology or equivalent;
- Knowledge in supporting the PC / LAN / WAN systems and applications;
- Knowledge of basic networking - (Configure IP, Gateway);
- Good communication skills, hard-working and able to work independently.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applications must be sent to : The Headmistress, St. Paul's Co-educational College Primary School, 11 Nam Fung Path, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong. Please mark "Confidential" and specify the post you apply for in your application and on the envelope.
Candidates will be required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
All enquiries and applications will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for employment-related purposes.