St. Paul'S Co-Educational College Primary School
Teacher of English
As a Direct Subsidy Scheme (DSS) school, SPCCPS enjoys flexible allocation of funding and resources. These allow the school to recruit additional teachers to increase pedagogical effectiveness, provide diverse student programmes, reduce class size and reduce student-teacher ratio. SPCCPS offers an attractive remuneration package including staff medical scheme, school-based promotion system and professional development opportunities for high-calibre applicants who are passionate about teaching.
We are inviting applications to fill the above post.
Teaching Staff (in September 2023)
- A relevant university degree with a recognized teacher training qualification
- Experience in school-based curriculum development will be an advantage
- May need to teach other subjects
- Basic Law and National Security Law Test (BLNST) requirement fulfilled
- Must have native fluency in English, with Bachelor's degree or above (preferably in English Literature) and attained EDB's Language Proficiency Requirement (LPAT English)
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applications must be sent to : The Headmistress, St. Paul's Co-educational College Primary School, 11 Nam Fung Path, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong. Please mark "Confidential" and specify the post you apply for in your application and on the envelope.
Candidates will be required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
All enquiries and applications will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for employment-related purposes.