Tung Wah Group of Hospitals
Ref : A3/ADC/CSD/MIP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities :
- Provide clerical and administration support to Division's executives and his/her supervisor;
- communicate with service centres by phone calls or emails;
- handle correspondences of service centres to facilitate the communication between the Administration Headquarters and service centres; and
- perform any other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should have / be :
- (a) 5 passes in HKCEE including Chinese Language, English Language (Syl. B) & Mathematics or equivalent plus at least 2 years of relevant experience; or
(b) completed F.5 plus at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- proficient in both Chinese and English word-processing; and
- able to speak fluent Cantonese.
* Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results / qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 12 June 2023. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview within 3 months after the deadline may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER