Heep Hong Society
Established in 1963, Heep Hong Society is a leading education and rehabilitation organisation committed to helping children and youth of diverse needs. We offer professional assessment, guidance, training and family support, thereby contributing to an inclusive society. Our 1,300+ multi-disciplinary team serve more than 15,000 families every year at over 60 service units, as well as mainstream kindergartens, primary and secondary schools. We invite applications for the post of Regional Manager.
Comparable to the rank of Social Work Officer, the Regional Manager, as a member of the Senior Management Team, is responsible for overseeing projects and/or centres within an assigned region and facilitating their collaboration in providing innovative, high-quality service to meet the needs of service users.
- To align with the mission, vision and strategic direction of the organization, and work with senior management as a team to accomplish the strategic goals
- To lead, develop and monitor assigned projects and/or centres to ensure smooth operation and service excellence
- To meet the diversified needs of service users and their families through development of new service models and evidence based practices
- To assist in overall service administration, including coordination among service teams, in-service training, preparation of bidding proposals and funding applications, planning and development of new service projects and centres
- To formulate, implement and monitor the internal audit mechanism to ensure all the internal policies and procedures comply with related legislation and requirements of concerned stakeholders
- Degree in Social Work or relevant social science subjects
- A registered Social Worker in the Hong Kong Social Workers Registration Board preferred
- At least 5 years of management experience in non-governmental organization
- Experience in funding projects and working with organizations in Mainland China is an advantage
- Possess strategic thinking mindset, good organization, strong leadership and management skills
- Be able to establish effective working relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Proven track record in managing multiple projects and priorities
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English as well as written Chinese and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Application deadline : 23 June 2023
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
For interested parties, please send the applications to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.