Post Date: 26 May 2023
Functions: Health Care / Medical
Types: Full Time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Hong Kong Baptist Hospital
Nursing Officer (Out-Patient Centre / Renal Centre / Urology & Endourology Centre / Medical Ward / Mixed Ward / Surgical Ward)
- University degree in Nursing and preferably with Master in Nursing or related discipline
- Registered Nurse (Nursing Council of Hong Kong) with valid practising certificate
- Minimum 6 years of post-registration working experience, preferably with 4 years' experiences in related specialty
- For NO (OPC), working experience in A&E / 24-hour OPD is preferable
- Advanced nursing specialty qualification is preferable
- Holder of valid certificate in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is preferable
- Experience in supervising a nursing team
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Demonstrate good leadership, problem solving and commitment in providing safe and quality patient care services
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital, 18/F, Tower 2, Enterprise Square, 9 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 2339 5769 on or before 9 June 2023.
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.