Post Date: 24 May 2023
Functions: Admin / HR
Types: Full Time
Education: Bachelor Degree
Location: Kwai Chung
H.K.S.K.H. Lady MacLehose Centre
Assistant Human Resources Officer
Wholly owned by Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council Limited
Post Code : HR-AHRO
- Assist the Human Resources Officer in providing a full spectrum of HR services;
- Perform daily HR operations such as compensation and benefits, payroll administration, work injury, leave and attendance;
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date employee data is maintained in the HR System;
- Assist in updating and reviewing the HR policies and procedures so as to align with regulatory requirement and local standards;
- Perform other duties as required by the supervisor and the senior management.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or Business Administration related discipline is preferred;
- Minimum 2 years of solid experience in HR management. Previous exposure in the social welfare sector and non-government organizations is a definite advantage;
- Sound knowledge of the Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and employment related regulations;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- A team player with good interpersonal and supervisory skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and able to complete tasks with tight deadlines.
The working hour is 44 hours per week. Remuneration package will be commensurate with the applicant's qualifications and experience.
Interested parties may apply with resume and expected salary to Director at HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre, 22 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung or email@example.com , please indicate the post code on the envelope / email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and all personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.