The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation
Social Worker (Team Leader)
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing holistic and personalized services to empower persons with disabilities, chronic illnesses or challenges of aging to lead fulfilling lives, and to advocate for an inclusive society. We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our District Health Centre (DHC) Express in the Eastern District.
DHC Express aims to provide primary healthcare services including health promotion, assessment and patient empowerment program to enhance the public awareness on disease prevention and the capacity in the self-management of health through the public- private partnership.
Ref : SW(TL)_DHCE-ED_MAY23
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement patient empowerment programs, psychosocial programs, mutual support services and providing individual counselling to enhance client's self-management and better problem-solving skills in face of potential health risks
- Network with different community partners to organize and execute the health promotion services in order to facilitate client's easy access of community resources to cope with their health challenges
- Set up community and patient volunteers scheme to create more alliances to foster a caring community and actively review the role and relationship with different volunteer groups
- Provide staff supervision to ensure consistent service direction
- Assist the Project Coordinator in service planning and monitoring to ensure effective communication internally and externally
- Degree holder or above in Social Work, Registered Social Worker
- Minimum 5 aggregate years or above experience in social and medical service, experience in working with persons with chronic illness is an advantage
- Good command in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Mature, independent, good interpersonal skills, project management, teamwork and use of technology in service delivery
- Duties in evenings, weekends and public holiday are required on need basis
Job Offer :
- 5-day work week
- Medical Benefits
- 18 days Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Family Care Leave
- Training Sponsorship
Work Location : Quarry Bay
Interested parties please visit https://alt.jotfor.ms/231381915734458 and send your full resume cum covering letter with reference code, present and expected salary.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer
Data held by HKSR relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications.